Why You Should Hire Camping Gear and Explore South Africa the Natural Way
When you hire camping gear instead of booking yourself a fancy hotel room, you put yourself in a position to really get to know South Africa, especially if you are travelling to the country for the first time. Getting back to basics is probably the best way to experience the bush in Africa. Camping and 4×4 adventures go hand in hand and are the perfect holiday choice for those who want to do things a little differently. Why pay the high price of an expensive hotel room when you can sleep under the stars and have a priceless experience?
Below are just a few of the top reasons why you should hire camping gear and sleep under the stars instead of heading to South Africa’s 5-star hotels:
- You can hire a 4×4 along with your camping gear and really get to see the hidden gems in the country, while having an exhilarating off-road experience. Local 4×4 trails offer breathtaking scenery, while others are an adrenaline junkie’s dream.
- You will not have to share your little piece of the African bush with anyone else. While camping and 4x4ing, there are no hotel lobbies or busy restaurants to deal with. You can enjoy your campsite and experience the country your way.
- You can plan your own route and see the natural wonders and sights of the country in your own time. When you hire a 4×4 and camping gear, you can get route-planning assistance that takes you through some of the country’s best spots and camping sites, without being rushed by a tour guide.
- You can cut back on the cost of your overall trip. For many tourists, it is the cost of the camping gear and equipment that makes camping (or glamping) an ill affordable holiday type in SA. When you hire camping gear from Ivory 4×4 Hire, you can get the 4×4 vehicle, camping equipment (tents, cookware, crockery, cutlery, and emergency/safety gear) and various optional extras provided to you as one affordable package.
- You get the authentic South African bush experience when you wave goodbye to the busy city and immerse yourself in the challenging trails of the countryside. If you were not a 4×4 enthusiast before, you will be when your South African camping holiday ends.
At Ivory 4×4 Hire, we offer you the opportunity to hire camping gear as well as a hardy 4×4 vehicle to get you through some of the country’s remotest areas. To learn more about the gear, equipment, and accessories that we have for hire, get in touch with us via email or telephone today.