If you want to see South Africa in a whole new light, try touring it the off-road way. To rent a 4×4 and travel across South Africa is a rare privilege and those who have the opportunity to do so, should grab it with both hands. South Africa is an amazing country to visit, even if you stick to the main roads, so imagine just how much more of its beauty and unspoiled sights you can see if you go off the beaten track!
If you would like to rent a 4×4 in South Africa, you are at the right place, but before we tell you about our competitive rates and the camping and off-road gear that are included, we would like to tell you why such a trip will change your life. Hiring a 4×4 at once means that you can go where others cannot. On a 4×4 track, you will not have to deal with tourist traffic congestion. What is even better is that you can access the best viewpoints and sights and if you are lucky enough to get to some of the country’s more remote areas, these views can be awe inspiring. Watch the sun set over the African landscape with no one else but your closest family, friends, and nature for company. What more could you ask for?
Here is a brief list of the most stunning places in South Africa that you can only reach with a 4×4 or high-riding vehicle:
- Richtersveld National Park in the Northern Cape.
- Sani Pass is a bumpy ride and you can only reach the Highest Pub in Africa at the top, if you are in a 4×4 or a vehicle with a high ground clearance.
- In the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park in the Northern Cape, the Nossob Trail can only be accessed by 4×4.
- Waterberg Biosphere Reserve, which is in the Marakele National Park in Limpopo, offers a 3-day route for 4×4 vehicles only.
- Bedrogfontein Trail in the Addo Elephant National Park in the Eastern Cape offers a 6-hour route that is strictly for 4×4 vehicles only.
These are just a few of the gorgeous South African sights and destinations that can only be reached by a 4×4 or high-riding vehicle. And if you have not visited them, we recommend that you rent a 4×4 in South Africa and embark on an adventure of a lifetime.
To rent a 4×4 in South Africa, get in touch with us via email or telephone at Ivory 4×4 Hire today.