Why We Only Use Double Cab Vehicles for Our 4×4 Tours in Gauteng
Many of our clients want to know why we insist on only using double cab vehicles for our 4×4 tours in Gauteng and the other regions that we operate in. There are many answers to this question. To start off with, we know that every African overland safari in a 4×4 vehicle takes a lot of planning. We never cut any corners when it comes to our clients and their safety.
In fact, we do everything in our power to make their trips as memorable, hassle-free, easy and enjoyable as possible. It is because of this that we only use 2011 and newer Toyota Hilux SRX Double Cab vehicles. Here is why:
- Safety: There is no gear kept in the passenger compartment, thus boosting safety while roughing it on off-road trails.
- Space: Since all the gear is in the back, there is more room in the passenger compartment.
- Smells and dust: Enjoy your trip in the dustproof passenger compartment.
- Sound: Since all the gear is in the back, there is no rattling inside the passenger compartment.
- Flexibility: Our 4×4 double cabs excel on both dirt and tar roads.
- Economical: Our vehicles are extremely fuel efficient, achieving 10 – 11.5 litre/100km.
Free Route Planning, Airport Transfers and Accommodation from Ivory 4×4 Hire
Aside from providing the best quality 4×4 vehicles to see you through your tour, we also continually update our service and product offering to provide you with even more value for money. This is why we offer all our 4×4 rental clients free transfers to and from the airport, as well as a complementary night’s accommodation for two people when opting for our 4×4 rental service.
Another reason behind the popularity of our 4×4 tours in Gauteng is the fact that, unlike many other operators, we don’t charge a second-driver fee when hiring out our vehicles. This means that should you want to divide the driving between you and your partner, you won’t be penalised for it.
Aside from operating in Gauteng and South Africa, we also have an extensive footprint throughout other southern African countries, offering pick-up and drop-off locations throughout Mozambique, Zambia, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Swaziland. We also provide you with all the documentation needed to clear any of these border posts. Contact us at Ivory 4×4 Hire to learn more about our 4×4 tours in Gauteng, and to book your vehicle today. Your 4×4 off-road adventure is finally within reach!