If You Are Ready to Go on An African 4×4 Holiday, Start Planning Now
Planning a trip to Africa does not have to be a challenge. While the continent is wild, you will find that there are many comforts and luxuries to enjoy the along the way. The most important thing to ensure is that you have transport arranged and that you have taken your safety and security into account. When you plan properly, you can get from A to B and back again with no problems. There are many ways to explore South Africa and its neighbouring countries. Here are a few options to consider:
- All-inclusive holidays where you can share the experience with a tour group.
- City escapes where you can stay at 5-star hotels, visit tourist attractions and eat and drink at the finest restaurants and bars.
- Luxury game lodge escapes where opulence is paramount and game drives are short and scheduled.
- 4×4 holiday escapes where you can hire a 4×4, camp along the way (or stay at lodges and hotels) and do as much game viewing and exploring as you like.
4×4 Holidays Are A Top Choice!
For many, the last option, a 4×4 holiday, is the ultimate getaway, because it allows travellers freedom and cost savings. Many lodges and hotels demand high prices and offer limited services, which is not ideal for those who want an authentic African holiday experience. There are many national parks and private reserves across South Africa and its neighbouring countries that allow tourists to enjoy self-drive game viewing and camp on-site or stay at nearby lodges, hotels, and guest houses.
What Is Important for An Enjoyable 4×4 Holiday
A large part of enjoying a 4×4 holiday is having the right vehicle, all the required camping equipment, a proven route, and of course, access to area information. This can be a tall order for tourists from outside Africa. For this reason, the team at Ivory 4×4 Hire has compiled travel packages that include the following:
- Fully equipped 4×4 (Toyota Hilux SRX double cab diesel) with all tents, camping and cooking equipment, and emergency gear.
- Route-planning assistance for your enjoyment and safety.
- Travel document assistance and provision of area information.
- Airport transfers.
- One-night accommodation at a guest house.
- Professional lessons on 4×4 vehicle handling and operation.
Ivory 4×4 Hire Offers Vehicle Hire for Your 4×4 Holiday
Our vehicles can be used in South Africa and the neighbouring countries of Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, and Lesotho. The cost of 4×4 self-drive holidays can vary depending on the season and the duration of your trip. We provide our clients with a variety of 4×4 hire packages. To receive an accurate quote that caters to your specific travel needs, we recommend that you chat to one of us at Ivory 4×4 Hire.
To learn more about our 4×4 Holiday packages and vehicles for hire, we welcome you to contact us at Ivory 4×4 Hire. You can drop us an email or give us a call at your convenience.